Extended Summary Submission
Prospective authors are requested to submit an extended summary in English, describing the problem definition, method and results expected or obtained. This should include figures and tables and is limited to two pages (A4) and approximately 1,500 words. PDF format is preferable.
Authors should pre-register on the symposium website in order to submit an extended summary. The submitted summaries will be reviewed by the international scientific committee members. Successful authors will be required to submit a full paper, limited to six pages.
The topics cover the wide range of advanced automotive control, but not limited to the following topics.
- Vehicle dynamics: steering, brake, tire, suspension
- Integrated chassis control systems
- Autonomous driving and collision avoidance
- Active safety and driver assistance systems
- Driver modeling
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Modeling and simulations, State estimation
- Sensors and actuators
- Pure electric vehicles, Hybrid electric vehicles and Energy-efficient vehicles
- Advanced concept vehicles
- Other related topics in vehicle control
Award and Journal Publication
Awards will be made for the best papers in each of the significant categories of the symposium, judged by a panel of the AVEC international scientific committee. Outstanding papers selected by the committee will also be invited for publication in a special issue of Vehicle System Dynamics.
Deadline for extended summary:
January 15, 2014 23:59 (JST) January 30, 2014 23:59 (JST) (Extended!)
For inquiries, please contact Paper Submission Office
c/o ICS Convention Design, Inc.