Pre-registration is closed.
Pre-registration for AVEC’14 is now closed.
Participants are requested to register at the on-site registration desk on the day of the Symposium.
* Please be noted that the lunch box can be ordered only during pre-registration period and cannot be purchased on-site.
* All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time (JST).
* All payments must be made in Japanese Yen.
Until May 30, 2014
|Late & On-site
From May 31, 2014
|Registration fee includes|
|Delegates||JPY 54,000||JPY 64,800||
|Students||JPY 32,400||JPY 37,800||
|AVEC party Ticket
/ Accompanying Persons
|JPY 5,400||* AVEC party Ticket will not be purchased on-site.|
(Sep. 22, Sep. 23, Sep. 25)
|JPY 1,080 (per day)||* Lunch Ticket will not be purchased on-site.|
|Technical Visits||JPY 3,240
- Registration Fee includes 8% tax.
- Students must show his/her Student ID at the registration desk. Without it, Delegates fee will be charged.
Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for Industrial Ph.D. students.
- Accompanying persons are limited to the participants' family members only.
- Lunch is NOT included in the registration fee.
We recommend that you order the Lunch Box, because there are few restaurants near the symposium site.
- For details of Technical Visits, please refer to the following website.
Registration and Payments
Participants are requested to make registration online during the following period. Please ensure that each registration makes his/her own online registration. Application must be accompanied by payment and no registration will be confirmed in the absence of the payment.
Deadline for Early Registration: May 30, 2014
Deadline for Late Registration: September 10, 2014
* The deadline date is based on the arrival date of your application form and the confirmation of your payment of the registration fee to the Registration Office.
Payment must be made in Japanese yen and can be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card
VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB
- Bank Transfer
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Kiyonami Branch
2-7-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005 Japan
Account Name: ICS Convention Design, Inc.
Account No. : (Ordinary Account) : 2399500
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Shin-Marunouchi Branch
1-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005 Japan
Account Name: ICS Convention Design, Inc.
Account No. : (Ordinary Account) : 0292591AAB
SWFT Code： BOTKJPJT
* The bank transfer fee should be borne by the applicant.
* If the remittance covers more than one person, please inform us of the name of each participant.
* After receiving your application, the Registration Office will send you an invoice by postal mail.
If you require a receipt for the payment, please mention it on the registration form.
Receipt will be provided at the symposium site.
After you complete on-line registration, a reply e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address automatically. If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Upon receiving your application and payment, the Registration Office will send you a Confirmation e-mail bearing your registration number. This confirmation must be retained and presented at the registration desk to receive the Symposium materials.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please be sure to notify the Registration Office by e-mail or fax immediately.
The following cancellation fee will apply, based on the date when the notification of cancellation is received by the Registration Office. However, if you are the author of the papers listed on the symposium proceedings, your registration fee will not be refunded.
|Until June 30, 2014||No cancellation fee|
|July 1, 2014 through August 1, 2014||50% of the registration fee|
|From August 2, 2014||100% of the registration fee (No refund)|
|Until September 12, 2014||No Charge|
|From September 13, 2014||20% of the Tour Fare|
|From September 16, 2014||30% of the Tour Fare|
|On September 23, 2014||40% of the Tour Fare|
|Prior to starting time on September 24, 2014||50% of the Tour Fare|
|After departure or failure to show without notice||100% of the Tour Fare|
* All refunds will be made after the symposium.
* Bank transfer fee will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Insurance and Liability
The symposium organizer do not take responsibility for any personal accidents, damages or losses. Participants are advised to make their own arrangements to obtain health, travel and property insurance before their departure.
For any inquiries about registration, please contact
AVEC’14 Registration Office
ICS Convention Design, Inc.
Chiyoda Bldg., 1-5-18, Sarugakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8449, Japan
TEL : +81-3-3219-3600 FAX : +81-3-5283-7256
E-mail : email@example.com